Quality Pest Control In Hamilton, New Jersey
Hamilton is a safe and welcoming community located a short distance from the larger city of Trenton and provides residents with plenty of recreational activities, parks, coffee shops, and restaurants from which to choose. However, this bustling community can also play host to pests, which is why professional Mercer County pest control is necessary.
Our dedicated team at Bugaboo Pest Control will make sure your Hamilton home or business stays safe from all types of pest invaders. We do this by listening to your pest concerns, completing thorough inspections, and considering your property’s needs as we apply expert pest control treatments. This comprehensive method allows us to ensure that your active pest problems get taken care of and that we also prevent future ones.
Call us today to learn more or request a free quote.
Residential Pest Control In Hamilton
Pest infestations around your Hamilton residence are unpleasant and sure to bring in some serious issues such as disease transmission, bite risks, and destruction. Professional pest control is often necessary to treat and prevent these issues, and Bugaboo Pest Control is proud to be there for your Hamilton home.
Our team takes the health and safety of your home seriously and will work closely with you to identify your pest problems. We will conduct a thorough inspection of your property before deciding on a treatment plan best suited to your home’s needs. We also offer specialized treatments and follow-up services that allow us to eradicate whatever pest problem you have and ensure it stays gone.
Call us today for a free quote.
Commercial Pest Control In Hamilton
Your Hamilton business is undoubtedly your pride. Still, insect or rodent infestations can quickly overtake your success and leave you dealing with property destruction, health and safety hazards, and a loss of reputation in the community. Our team at Bugaboo Pest Control is here to help you prevent these issues and ensure your commercial property stays safe from pests year-round.
We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service that allows us to address your pest problems as stress-free as possible. This customer-friendly approach, combined with our free estimates, fair prices, and in-depth solutions ensures that we only provide the best to your business in terms of effective commercial pest control and routine follow-up care. We have experience in treating commercial properties such as healthcare and education facilities, restaurants, warehouses, property management buildings, and hospitality spaces.
Contact us today to get started.
The Complete Guide For Keeping Rodents Out Of Your Hamilton Home
This pest’s adaptable, sneaky, and prolific nature can be challenging to ensure rodents stay out of your Hamilton home. However, you can implement some tips to keep this pest out and make your home less hospitable to infestations overall:
- Seal potential rodent entry points such as the gaps around your home’s windows, doors, foundation, and roof. Be thorough, as rodents can fit through holes as small as a quarter.
- Always store leftover food properly and never ignore dirty dishes or food and drink spills, as these are prime targets for hungry scavenging rodents.
- Keep outdoor areas clear of long grasses and debris to reduce rodent hiding spots and the desirability of your yard.
- Make sure that outdoor trash cans have tight-fitting lids, reduce access to outdoor pet food, and cover any compost piles to keep rodents out.
If you need further help addressing a rodent infestation, contact Bugaboo Pest Control at the first hint of rodent issues.
The Secret To Keeping Flies Out Of Your Hamilton Home
Flies are more than just a buzzing, nuisance pest; they can be dangerous as they often carry bacteria and pathogens that make it into your Hamilton home when they invade. The secret to keeping this pest away from your property and out of your home is implementing simple prevention steps, like these:
- Always keep windows and doors closed when possible and invest in window and door screens and weather stripping to ensure interior areas are protected from flies.
- Ensure that trash bags are tightly sealed and use trash cans with tight-fitting or locking lids to prevent these aromas from attracting flies and scavenging.
- Never leave out food and drink spills, dirty dishes, or leftover food, as this is a prime attractant for hungry flies looking to eat.
- Clean drains out regularly to stop a build-up of dirty and organic waste from attracting flies that want to feed and breed in the area.
All these tips can help you keep flies out of your Hamilton home, but if you are struggling with a significant infestation, you should contact Bugaboo Pest Control for further assistance.